DESIDERO CONDURVI AL PADRE

Messaggio della Madonna a Medjugorje (18.03.93) "Cari figli! Il mio desiderio è questo: datemi le vostre mani così potrò portarvi c...

venerdì 2 maggio 2014

The Road the King Will Use to Come Again

Locutions to the world n. 112 (www.locutions.org)

Sep 20th, 2011
 
Mary
I begin where I always begin – in my Immaculate Heart.  This is the heavenly Father’s secret, his plan for the salvation of the world.  He has placed his Son in my heart.  His Holy Spirit has come to abide in my heart.  These are the secrets that I am trying to reveal so all might know of this treasury.  Some misinterpret this doctrine.  They think I am speaking of my own powers and my own prerogatives.  Rather, I am speaking of God’s powers and where to find them.
Am I not the Mother of God?  Did not Jesus, true God and Lord of all, dwell in me?  Did not the Holy Spirit overshadow me?  These are the realities that I speak about when I proclaim the importance of my Immaculate Heart.  “He who is mighty has done great things in me”.  I am revealing what God has done by his own free decision.  Just as he decided to abide in the human nature of Jesus, so he has decided to make my Immaculate Heart a place of his abiding and a place where all can find him.
People search for Jesus.  They look, but so many times they do not find.  He is in my heart.  He abides there.  He dwells there.  For this reason, the Father wants all the world to honor my Immaculate Heart.  This is the easiest place to find his Son, Jesus.
He came the first time through me and he will come the second time through me.  If a king is coming by a certain road, cannot the citizens go out to meet him?  Surely, they can stay home.  Yes, the king will certainly come.  Yet, the wise citizens say, “We need not wait.  We can go out to meet the king”.  They only need to know the road that he will use to come to their city.
Everyone knows the road that Jesus used to come the first time.  This is without dispute.  My revelation is so simple, “The road he used the first time, he will use the second time” and those who understand it can go out to meet him.  They can find him before the others, who have no interest in meeting the king or do not know which road he will use.  Now you see the importance of these revelations of my Immaculate Heart.  The king is coming and you can be the first to greet him.

Comment:  This clear truth is taught by St. Louis deMonfort.  Jesus will come the second time exactly as he came the first time.  Why would he confuse his people?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento